Alicia Clarke is a science writer and editor for the NCCOS‘ Center for Coastal Monitoring and Assessment (CCMA), Biogeography Branch, based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Alicia is responsible for a variety of tasks aimed a communicating the scientific outcomes produced by her colleagues in the CCMA and NOAA’s Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management‘s (OCRM) Coral Reef Conservation Program (CRCP). Tasks include: report production, layout and design; media relations; and newsletter production among other things. Alicia will be joining the second leg of the Nancy Foster mapping mission to help with daily blogging activities, coordinating media events and outreach activities for a newly established outreach effort termed Reef Smart: A Coral Reef Ecosystem Education Initiative.
Search by Category
- TECHNOLOGY AND DATA: NOAA and Partners Deliver New Climate and Health Data Tool to Public
- NOAA Completes Ship-based mapping of the Northeast Reserves, Puerto Rico
- PARTNERSHIPS: Mapping Puerto Rico’s Marine Resources: An Interview with John Christensen, Director of the NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
- Vol. 2, Issue 1 – NOAA in the Caribbean Newsletter: Connecting NOAA and Partners across the Caribbean
- Puerto Rico’s Northeast Reserve: where science and management converge.