David Hilmer is a Program Manager at NCCOS’s Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research in Silver Spring, Maryland, primarily working with coral reef ecosystem research and NOAA’s Coral Reef Institutes. David holds a Master’s Degree in Marine Policy from the University of Miami’s Rosenstiel School for Marine and Atmospheric Science, and a Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology from Eckerd College. Prior to joining NOAA in 2002, David worked as a Program Associate at the Consortium for Ocean Leadership.
Search by Category
- Gulf of Maine Sampling Cruise Continues…..
- New Research Cruise in the Gulf of Maine to Improve Red Tide Forecasting
- Research Cruise Investigates Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Gulf of Mexico
- Climate: First Climate Sensitivity of the National Estuarine Research Reserve System blog series, Part 3 of 3, Interview with Dr. Patrick Robinson on socioeconomic findings, University of Wisconsin-Madison and University of Wisconsin-Extension
- Climate: First Climate Sensitivity of the National Estuarine Research Reserve System blog series, Part 2, Interview with A.K. Leight on biophysical study findings, NCCOS’s Oxford Cooperative Laboratory