David Hilmer is a Program Manager at NCCOS’s Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research in Silver Spring, Maryland, primarily working with coral reef ecosystem research and NOAA’s Coral Reef Institutes. David holds a Master’s Degree in Marine Policy from the University of Miami’s Rosenstiel School for Marine and Atmospheric Science, and a Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology from Eckerd College. Prior to joining NOAA in 2002, David worked as a Program Associate at the Consortium for Ocean Leadership.
Search by Category
- NCCOS Continues to Issue Weekly Harmful Algal Bloom Forecasts for Lake Erie in 2013
- TECHNOLOGY AND DATA: NOAA and Partners Deliver New Climate and Health Data Tool to Public
- NOAA Completes Ship-based mapping of the Northeast Reserves, Puerto Rico
- PARTNERSHIPS: Mapping Puerto Rico’s Marine Resources: An Interview with John Christensen, Director of the NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
- Vol. 2, Issue 1 – NOAA in the Caribbean Newsletter: Connecting NOAA and Partners across the Caribbean