David Hilmer is a Program Manager at NCCOS’s Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research in Silver Spring, Maryland, primarily working with coral reef ecosystem research and NOAA’s Coral Reef Institutes. David holds a Master’s Degree in Marine Policy from the University of Miami’s Rosenstiel School for Marine and Atmospheric Science, and a Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology from Eckerd College. Prior to joining NOAA in 2002, David worked as a Program Associate at the Consortium for Ocean Leadership.
Search by Category
- Trying To Sample After the Equinox
- Oyster Aquaculture Proposed to Combat Potomac River Pollution
- Marine Life in Gulf of Mexico Faces Multiple Challenges
- NCCOS to Use Acoustics to Better Understand Grouper and Snapper Breeding Patterns
- A New Ridge-to-Reef Study of the St. Croix East End Marine Park Supports Local Watershed Management Actions