Search by Category
- TECHNOLOGY AND DATA: NOAA and Partners Deliver New Climate and Health Data Tool to Public
- NOAA Completes Ship-based mapping of the Northeast Reserves, Puerto Rico
- PARTNERSHIPS: Mapping Puerto Rico’s Marine Resources: An Interview with John Christensen, Director of the NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
- Vol. 2, Issue 1 – NOAA in the Caribbean Newsletter: Connecting NOAA and Partners across the Caribbean
- Puerto Rico’s Northeast Reserve: where science and management converge.
Tag Archives: San Juan
By Alicia Clarke The Last 24 Hours of Science After an afternoon spent successfully calibrating this fish acoustics sonar system, Laura Kracker and Erik Ebert started the last 12 hours of fish acoustic operations for the mission. The team deployed … Continue reading